can you sell alchemy potions using the savvy seller collection

by JackStarFire1

Original Post

Highlighted

can you sell alchemy potions using the savvy seller collection

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

can you sell alchemy potions using the savvy seller collection? I'm just wondering cus that... well that be cool. 

Message 1 of 3 (738 Views)

Re: can you sell alchemy potions using the savvy seller collection

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@JackStarFire1  I think it only allows Build/Buy items. But alchemy potions can be sold at the Elixir Consignment Store from Supernatural EP. The venue/lot is in community lot library bin from within Edit Town, if not in world. The Elixir Register can also be placed on a community lot, from within Build/Buy in Edit Town.

But I also read this:

"I've just discovered that by changing the lot type to "Consignment Store" and adding an additional Consignment register it's possible to sell all goods, even the self made ones, from the one lot. I even have the "Business As Usual Bistro" set up as a restaurant on the same lot and functioning too. So in summary I have the "Consignment register" from Ambitions, the "Savvy Seller's Collection", and the "Business As Usual Bistro" set, functioning all together on a "Consignment Store" lot, this may work with other Ambitions style lots as well yet to experiment."

From AznSensei's Sims 3 Store Blog, in the comment section,, posted by Fifyflo:
http://aznsensei.blogspot.com/2013/09/savvy-sellers-collection-tutorial-how.html

..and am trying it myself right now; it will take a while though till I'll know. Maybe the Elixir Register will work too - let's see who posts back here first, ey?

Message 2 of 3 (722 Views)

Re: can you sell alchemy potions using the savvy seller collection

★★★ Newbie

thank you for the help.

Message 3 of 3 (697 Views)