can't load any household

by ellaarose

Original Post

can't load any household

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? cats and dogs, up all night digital content, holiday celebration pack, digital deluxe upgrade, life of the party and animal hats.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? the only way would be to play my game or if i could get footage.
What happens when the bug occurs? I try to move into a house or play a household a have already made and it sends me back to the homescreen. it will not let me screenshot it but this error code pops up: The game failed to load Error code: 123:9d5d0e8f:b1d3c0d3.
What do you expect to see? The game would run normally, my sims would be in their house.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

so, the only thing i can do on the sims is create them. i try to move into a house and it sends me back to the homescreen. i have deleted all my saves and gone through my mods. it will not let me screenshot it but this error code pops up:
The game failed to loadso, the only thing i can do on the sims is create them. i try to move into a house and it sends me back to the homescreen. i have deleted all my saves and gone through my mods. it will not let me screenshot it but this error code pops up:
The game failed to load
Error code: 123:9d5d0e8f:b1d3c0d3.

Message 1 of 2 (140 Views)

Re: can't load any household

Hero

Hi @ellaarose

this issue is usually related to an outdated mod (mostly MC Command Center).

Please make sure to update all your mods to the current patch level.

a lot of custom content/mods is outdated and needs updating.

Here's a list: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/941998/broken-updated-mods-seasons-june-2018-patch

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (119 Views)