can't launch Sims 4

by babyoreo0412

Original Post

can't launch Sims 4

★★★ Novice
So I've downloaded the Sims 4 &everything seems to be going great but it will not allow me to launch the game. Plus I've downloaded the demo and it worked great. I'm just trying to figure out why it isn't letting me to even start playing
Message 1 of 18 (1,117 Views)

Re: can't launch Sims 4

Hero

Could you be more specific ? What happens exactly ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 18 (1,104 Views)

★★★ Novice
Everything went through the process but when I clicked on the icon to play it just showed my complete loading but nothing all. It just said something went wrong with Sims 4
Message 3 of 18 (1,101 Views)

Hero

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/HOW-TO-DxDiag-for-Sims-3-PC-Only/td-p/1049584/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 18 (1,094 Views)

★★★ Novice
Well my internet on my computer is off right now. "wifi" lol i'm on my cell. Can you explain to me what to look at and I can give you the answer? I know the dx is 11. I have a window vista. Intel core duel 2. That's the fresh information I can tell you Standard smile
Message 5 of 18 (1,088 Views)

Hero

Well, it's a lot of info I need. What graphics card do you have ? What is your frequency on your processor ? Are your drivers up-to-date, how much RAM do you have ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 18 (1,073 Views)

★★★ Novice
Dxdiag: 7.00.6002.18107 32-bit Unicode
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo CPU T6500 @2.10GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.1GHz
Memory: 3998MB RAM
SYSTEM MODEL: HP Pavilion dv6 Notebook PC
Operating System: Windows Vista Home Premium (6.0, Build 6002)
Message 7 of 18 (1,049 Views)

★★★ Novice
DeviceFrownDisplay)
Name: mobile Intel 4 series express chipset family and that's the same has CHIP type.
Message 8 of 18 (1,045 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
Basically if you give us your DXDiag when you're back on your computer, we'll be able to tell whether your drivers are up to date, among a million other little things that may prevent you from launching your game. Standard smile
If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 9 of 18 (1,020 Views)

★★★ Novice
Okay whenever I can I will definitely do that. Thank you
Message 10 of 18 (1,009 Views)