Re: can't hire a butler in the sims 4?

by mysticGamer1983

Original Post

can't hire a butler in the sims 4?

★★★ Novice

Ok so, my game works fine, but one thing is bugging me whenever I try to hire a butler or a nanny nothing shows up, no button saying hire a butler or hire a nanny, I have tried restarting my game and resetting it fully but nothing works, I even tried taking out my cc but it's still happening and the only things there are pizza, maid, and gardener. any help

Message 1 of 14 (15,733 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hi @mysticGamer1983 

What game packs do you have? The Butler came with the Vintage Glamour Stuff Pack. The Nannies however, were with a free update. 

Yes, both should be available via phone > hire a service (but also list adopt a child, adopt a pet and a few other things..) So, you may not have the 'parenthood pack' either? 

Sasha.

Message 2 of 14 (15,658 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey sorry for the late reply, but I have cats and dogs, city living, get together, Dine out, parenthood, vampires, laundry day stuff, and the vintage glamour stuff pack. 

Message 3 of 14 (15,623 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hi @mysticGamer1983 

So, when you say you've 'tried it without cc'; do you mean you've taken all cc and mods out of your game and the problem still happens? (Or just some of it?)

There's also the 'right click' on the small wrench before click to play, to repair game.

Sasha

Message 4 of 14 (15,618 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey, I have tried taking out all cc and mods and I have tried repairing the game and deleting and reinstalling but it still happeneds.

Message 5 of 14 (15,581 Views)

Hero
Could you post a screenshot of your phone menu under services ? The way I understand it, you don't have the option at all ? Do you have maids and gardener ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 14 (15,544 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can’t hire a butler either. I got the pack too.

Message 7 of 14 (14,398 Views)

Hero

Hi @Betad0ggy 

are you using any mods/cc ? Did you ever have it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 8 of 14 (14,384 Views)

★ Novice

same I just bought it :<

Message 9 of 14 (12,696 Views)

★ Novice

Capture.PNG

:<

Message 10 of 14 (12,691 Views)