can nikkir1981 read this

by Stiven999

Original Post

Re: can nikkir1981 read this

★★★★★ Novice

sadly it didnt worked ;( can i send you some pictures so you can confirm its not yours

and i can get help from that person its realy imporant to me its not onyly that about author but i also lost my own honour

Message 11 of 16 (321 Views)

★ Apprentice

yes that's fine and give me your origin id and the name of the build and i can leave a comment there too.

Message 12 of 16 (318 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

its not like he was hostile and all just stated it looks to similar in fundament? and stated its not mine so he dosnt feel confident wich that and wont help me

but dunno what he means with fundaments i mean fundaments as you click on slider so you can rise its obvius you have to do then stairs ;S if he ment that

Message 13 of 16 (317 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

i didnt uploaded it since that bug i lost once my book and its hurting thats all but i pm you with screens i sended to bryon that knows help

Message 14 of 16 (312 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I prefer to stay far away from drama, but I would like to post a clarification given that you have called me out in this discussion.  @Stiven999 as you well know from my PM, I did not accuse you of anything, nor call you any names.  I said that, to me, your build bears a resemblance to one of nikkir1981's, and given that, I was not comfortable sharing the technique to reset the Original By on the lot.  I did say that I was aware that the resemblance might be coincidental and that I was sorry I was unable to share it.  As this technique can be used maliciously, in order to deliberately bypass intended game functionality, it is not something I give out lightly.

Message 15 of 16 (292 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

well as i read what you said in pm i feelt been accused of it since there was you edited it  you started from this that i looks similar (windows) i told you that there was not many things you can use as medieval before get together and that i want relase 2 versions of it i felt you completly devastaded me even more the worst part was this "You have definitely altered it a great deal"...

how could i feel reading all this that hurt badly since you wanted to help and it comes completly oposite

but now since all this drama coming to an end and we talking culd you plz tell me that you now know that is not so you have no reason to feel that way

im sorry also that i reacted pretty "drama" like you said but that how i felt reading your pm

i would love to hear the way to reset the parcel and will never use it other way than my own lots

and since you wanted to help me in begining i belive you wont be the way sorry you angered me i wont help you out

thank you for reading and for all this topic i hope we can now simply PM to end this deal

i realy want to enjoy this game ;( but this completly ruined me

just help me with that thing its all about joy of playing help me regain it

im not a hacker nor programmer so i just do whatt i can to reset it and thats all

and i did not said you called me by names or something but when someone say something like you not someone you didnt do that it feels accusing

im not as good in english as you and maby things sound different than where you read something and i simply read it wrong but those words was hurting since you was onyly hope

i think is eought for this topic lets just talk on pm now since all its over ok thank you for understanding and your time

Message 16 of 16 (593 Views)