Re: can get lightning rod?

by DonroaAkashu

Original Post

Accepted Solution

can get lightning rod?

★★ Apprentice

is there a way to be able to build or buy a lightning rod to stop your car from exploding due to the damn thunder?

Message 1 of 2 (3,370 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Expert

@chubbbychaser  I don't know about a lightning rod, but you could build a garage or carport to place the car in, I don't think lightning strikes indoors or under shelter. You could buy the Climatron Control Unit for 40 000 LTR points and change the weather, or do it by using the Weather Stone; the Climatron has a better chance of succeeding. You could turn off rain in Options> Seasons & Environment. Lightning strikes in world when it is raining heavy; and the chance that it hits the terrain is greater than hitting any object or sim.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (3,339 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Expert

@chubbbychaser  I don't know about a lightning rod, but you could build a garage or carport to place the car in, I don't think lightning strikes indoors or under shelter. You could buy the Climatron Control Unit for 40 000 LTR points and change the weather, or do it by using the Weather Stone; the Climatron has a better chance of succeeding. You could turn off rain in Options> Seasons & Environment. Lightning strikes in world when it is raining heavy; and the chance that it hits the terrain is greater than hitting any object or sim.

Message 2 of 2 (3,340 Views)