butler issues sims 4

by randomrush15

Original Post

butler issues sims 4

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello,

I am having issues with the Sims 4: Vintage Glamour where I hire a butler but another butler, that’s assigned to another household keeps showing up. I kept firing him but he keeps coming back. It works temporarily where I would hire a different one but it would, again, keep reverting back to the butler I keep firing and don't want. The worst part is, even when I try a different household the same thing happens. I would like to know if there is a solution to this problem because it's really annoying to have to re-assign the bed to a butler only to have the one I didn't want, appear in the household they weren't assigned to. The game doesn't allow me to keep them permanently in the household I assigned them to and only shows one person doing the same job over and over. Any solutions?

Message 1 of 7 (435 Views)

Re: butler issues sims 4

Champion (Retired)

The game itself does not allow you to choose a particular butler. Are you using a Mod for this?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 7 (418 Views)

★★ Novice

Nope, no mods, I only play regularly

Message 3 of 7 (411 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Then how are you choosing a particular Buttler?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 7 (408 Views)

★★ Novice

Sorry if the wording is weird, what I meant by “particular” was, when I call for one from the phone > one comes, but when I want to keep the one they  gave me over the phone, it won’t let me keep it. It changes to a butler that’s already assigned to another household.

Message 5 of 7 (400 Views)

Champion (Retired)

There is a bug with traveling to another lot the butler can change. Please click Me Too on the first page. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-VGSP-Butler-changes-after-going-to-another-lot/m-p/673431...

Message 6 of 7 (389 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! ☺️

Message 7 of 7 (378 Views)