by AngelNone

Original Post

build mode problem

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.39
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? None
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea (?), thats why I'm asking
What happens when the bug occurs? The Build mode works just fine if I'm working with walls but when i select an object -any objects like windows, doors- they don't appear in the lot, they stay in the catalog
What do you expect to see? I expect to see objects in the lot, when i selects them
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I analyzed all of my mods with MODCONFLICT DETECTOR, and I deleted all of the broken mods, the ones meant for ts3 and the most recent ones. But nothing changed

First thing of all it's been a while since this problem came out (like a month) and i waited becuase i wasn't really playing much, but when i tried to play again ts4 refused to launch (for a few days), so I un-installed the game, re-installed it and it does open but the build mode has the same issue of then. I have 10,000+ on my pc but im pretty sure i deleted every broken ones. Please someone help me

Message 1 of 4 (392 Views)

Re: build mode problem

Hero
@AngelNone The tool only detects conflicts between mods, not conflicts between the game and mods.

Do you have betterbuild or expanded build from twistedMexi ?

Does it work if you test with none at all ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (342 Views)

★ Novice

I tested ts4 without mods and it works I also downloaded Better Expetion by TwistedMexi (the 2021 version)and deleted every mods that could interfere with the game, but it didn't resolve the problem. I don't know what to do

Message 3 of 4 (301 Views)

Hero
@AngelNone If it works without mods, try the 50/50 method to find the culprit that's causing it

50/50

http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (282 Views)