build mode and pause glitch

by donttouchwilly2

Original Post

build mode and pause glitch

★★★ Newbie

I bought the game on sale and I made a family then went to up them in a house then the game permanently paused and I could not click the unpause button or use 0 then after that build mode is not working at all nothing shows at the bottom and none of the short cut buttons work at all I have repaired the game 2 times moved files and mods out uninstalled and reinstalled the game and still nothing can someone help me if not I want my money back

Message 1 of 4 (621 Views)

Re: build mode and pause glitch

@donttouchwilly2  That sounds like the effects of an outdated UI Cheats mod.  Have you ever installed it, and if so, did you specifically remove UI Cheats before testing?  Please also delete localthumbcache.package.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 4 (596 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it worked thank you is there a different UI cheat that will work because I like to play with them on

Message 3 of 4 (586 Views)

@donttouchwilly2  There should be an updated version available on the same site where you found yours.  But definitely test it before doing anything else.

If you happen to run the Legacy Edition of Sims 4, you'll need to use an older version instead.  I'm not sure whether one is available, but you can always check.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 4 (579 Views)