black screen

by 55001155077

Original Post

black screen

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? get to work, get famous, cats and dos, my first pets, outdoor retreat
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? i don't know because i don't know why it is happening to me
What happens when the bug occurs? the screen goes black but you can still see the in game mouse
What do you expect to see? a black screen
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. i just put in custom hair and clothing and stuff like that

i can't

Message 1 of 2 (143 Views)

Re: black screen

★★ Pro

Hi @55001155077 

Since you're using mods and cc, then the best thing is to remove them to find which one has broken your game. Also, for the various methods on fixing your game, please see my post here, go through all the steps methodically to find the culprit mod/cc.

Sasha

nb: If this solves your question, please mark the reply as having been the solution, so as to help others with a similar problem in the future. Standard smile
I have no connection to EA

Message 2 of 2 (129 Views)