★★★ Newbie

Product: 国歌
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number -
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8
Please select your region Asia
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Sim3 the process of childbirth
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 16/02/2020
Summarize your bug Sim3 Unable to stop childbirth, more than 10+ babies, Non-stop naming and selective lattice features
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? -
What happens when the bug occurs? Control bar has no avatar, only green frame
What should be happening instead? -

Sim3 Unable to stop childbirth, more than 10+ babies, Non-stop naming and selective lattice features

Message 1 of 3 (518 Views)

Re: b

@yingfan33  sorry but you're on the Anthem forum...you need to be redirected

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 2 of 3 (511 Views)

Re: b

@yingfan33  It looks like your thread was moved to the Sims 3 PC tech forum after you posted.

This is a known issue with the game, and there's no guaranteed fix.  One thing to try is having the baby at the hospital instead of at home; this sometimes helps.  If it doesn't though, you can quit without saving, then reload and switch to a different family before the birth.  It's fine to switch back as soon as you're sure the birth is over.

Both of these help some of the time, but not always.  The only sure fix is a mod that can't be mentioned here because it raises the game's rating.  Let me know if you're interested in that mod, or just go ask about the infinite birthing loop on the NRaas website.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 3 of 3 (452 Views)