ask

by danagriffith5

Original Post

ask

★★ Novice

The Sims 4 is not letting me save. I will be able to log on and load in the world but then it will continue to say the game is loading. So I can't build or travel. I don't know what to do. I am on pc. 

Message 1 of 4 (333 Views)

Re: ask

Community Manager

Hey @danagriffith5 is the game getting stuck in a loading loop where you load a save file but then it never launches?

Can you grab me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (296 Views)

★★ Novice

Sure thing! See everything looks normal, I just can't save or travel or build. It will say the Game is loading or something like that. It won't pop up like an achievement, it will be where the icon of the thing i am trying to do is. 06-10-20_12-50-34 PM.png

Message 3 of 4 (257 Views)

@danagriffith5  I've moved your thread to the Sims 4 PC tech section, since I saw earlier posts of yours that mentioned playing on PC.

Please run the update that was released today, if you haven't already.  Then just to be thorough, clear Origin's cache, restart your computer, and repair the game: open your Origin game library, right-click on the Sims 4 icon, and select Repair.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

Try to play again.  If you can't save, travel, or build (any one of them), please post a screenshot of the error you see.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 4 (216 Views)