already use code/no expansions show Sims 3

by tazyla

Original Post

already use code/no expansions show Sims 3

★★★ Newbie

Help i have to delete all my sim3 expansion, i already re install them, but supernatural has only a code to reedem, i tried that with origin but it says that code has been already used, and when i get inside my account the only sim game that shows is the base game, but in my  windows/programs folder has the expansions that i already install with their cds, help i want all to show on my account and i want to download the game that already paid. thanks

Message 1 of 4 (197 Views)

Re: already use code/no expansions show Sims 3

★ Novice

i am having the same problems with seasons, well ish. I only have sims 3 pets and seasons expansion, and i just bought seasons about 2 weeks before it disappeared. Now whenever i try to enter the code, it says it has already been used! I really want to play seasons to please help!

Message 2 of 4 (176 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@tazyla @ameador88  Did you check Origin - right click the game icon - click show game details - click extra content. Scroll to see the status of your expansions and stuff packs. The dvd physical version has out of date software and may (probably) won't work if your game is in Origin (like it should be). The DRM is out of date on the dvds. The new DRM is Origin and the packs have been updated on the digital download versions. You may need to uninstall and install the digital download version. tazla - where did you buy Seasons?

Message 3 of 4 (165 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@ameador88  Where did you buy Seasons?

Message 4 of 4 (164 Views)