Re: all saves and mods in sims 4 dissapeared

by Robyn_2010

Original Post

Accepted Solution

all saves and mods in sims 4 dissapeared

★★★ Newbie

So basically i started playing around Christmas, and since then I've been downloading cc and mods and everything worked fine. On the 23rd of June my Sims 4 wouldn't open no matter what, so i repaired it, and that did nothing, so i uninstalled it, reinstalled it and that still didn't work. Then i removed the cc I got on that day, and sims opened. I was signed in, and all my sims from the Gallery were still there but my saves and all my custom content were gone. I repaired the game in Origin again, but it still didn't work, so I removed all my cc from my mods folder and added four back to test it, but still nothing showed up at Start-up or in game, I have mods and script mods enabled in-game, I've disabled and enabled them countless times but nothing seems to work. Please help, i miss my mods so much !Devil

Message 1 of 2 (330 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

NEVERMIND Y'ALL I FIXED IT! I'll say how incase anyone else has the same issue. so before uninstalling sims, i made a folder full of my cc and saves, so then today i was messing around with the folders out of boredom and remembered my saves, so i copy and pasted them into the new saves folder, because it reset when i reinstalled sims. Then i copy and pasted four cc items which i was sure weren't broken into the cc folder, AND IT WORKED! hope this helps someone!!!

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (302 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

NEVERMIND Y'ALL I FIXED IT! I'll say how incase anyone else has the same issue. so before uninstalling sims, i made a folder full of my cc and saves, so then today i was messing around with the folders out of boredom and remembered my saves, so i copy and pasted them into the new saves folder, because it reset when i reinstalled sims. Then i copy and pasted four cc items which i was sure weren't broken into the cc folder, AND IT WORKED! hope this helps someone!!!

Message 2 of 2 (303 Views)