Re: after update

by crinrict

Original Post

after update

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? sims 4
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? the ocean, laundry stuff, back yard stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The game had an update, whenever I play it now, it will not let me change any features besides the hair. Then when I am playing it has some items and people missing. Like when the welcome people show up, you can see the food, but no person holding it. Then the sink is not showing, but yet the sim can wash dishes in the sink. I can't change clothes or anything.
What happens when the bug occurs? Whenever I play the game.
What do you expect to see? The game had an update, whenever I play it now, it will not let me change any features besides the hair. Then when I am playing it has some items and people missing. Like when the welcome people show up, you can see the food, but no person holding it. Then the sink is not showing, but yet the sim can wash dishes in the sink. I can't change clothes or anything.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I The game had an update, whenever I play it now, it will not let me change any features besides the hair. Then when I am playing it has some items and people missing. Like when the welcome people show up, you can see the food, but no person holding it. Then the sink is not showing, but yet the sim can wash dishes in the sink. I can't change clothes or anything.

Message 1 of 2 (129 Views)

Re: after update

Hero

HI @joplopogb 

Could you try if repairing the game works ?
1. Close the game
2. Right-Click on the game in Origin
3. Hit Repair game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (113 Views)