Re: adult sim read to child (sims 4)

by arosev11

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Okay so THIS IS the actual answer.... You have to select read to toddler and select one if the toddler books. If your toddlers are asleep and the child awake, the parent will automatically read it to just the child. I haven't tried with the toddlers awake yet, but if the child doesn't show up while they are awake then put them to sleep and do it the way I said. 

Message 21 of 22 (519 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @arosev11, Thanks for sharing.:eahigh_file: This thread is from 2014 and a bit old so what happened in 2014 might not have caused the same issue for you and current members in 2019. Could you create a newer thread on this to share your issue and this workaround for future readers? Standard smile I'll close this thread here to limit further necroing in the meantime. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 22 of 22 (505 Views)