Re: account log in will not work

by crinrict

Original Post

account log in will not work

★★★ Newbie

as ive stated above i cant log into my account to download or share things through social or the sims store, i have reset my password and know i am typing it correctly. i have also tried re-registering only to hit the same problem! i have re4cently purchased expansion packs and cant download the videos without logging in.

i am running on windows 7 and am not sure if this issue is caused by compatibility requirements(which i doubt) or wether its a common issue and easily resolved?

any help would be greatly appreciated!

Message 1 of 4 (639 Views)

Hero

So logging in does not work anywhere ? 

- Website ?

- Ingame ?

- Launcher ?

Did you reset your password via Origin or the Sims 3 site ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (637 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Website logs me in but then if I try to do anything asks me to log in again?

In game wont accept it at all!

Origin is working fine and can log in freely and download games its just in game content I can't get!

I reset it via the sims website cos my origin account isn't affected.

Message 3 of 4 (635 Views)

Hero

Some people have reported that resetting the Origin account does solve their login issues. The two accounts should be connected. Don't know if it works but it may be worth a try.

Something else you can try is clearing the caches/cookies on IE and the browser you use for the Website.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (627 Views)