Re: Zoom

by BadgerInTheMoon

Original Post

Zoom

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

For the Sims 4 My trackpad zoom won’t work. This has happened before but, I fixed it and I don’t remember how.Disappointed

Message 1 of 9 (226 Views)

Hero
@BadgerInTheMoon Are you on a mac ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (205 Views)

★★★ Novice

No, PC

Message 3 of 9 (199 Views)

Hero
@BadgerInTheMoon Are you using mods/cc at all ? There is currently a huge issue for macs on this, maybe some PCs are also affected ?

Do keyboard keys still work ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 9 (194 Views)

★★★ Novice

I don’t have any mods/cc. My keyboard does still work.

Message 5 of 9 (192 Views)

Hero
@BadgerInTheMoon Do you have a mouse you could test the wheel on ? Maybe it's a general track pad issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 9 (186 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@BadgerInTheMoon Could you share your DxDiag? Thank you!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 7 of 9 (181 Views)

★★★ Novice

What is DxDiag?

Message 8 of 9 (172 Views)

Hero

Hi @BadgerInTheMoon 

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 9 (152 Views)