Zombie Sims

by ellomodo4x4

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Zombie Sims

★ Newbie

I have been playing the sims for as long as I can remember... but it will add some kick to the Sims if there was a "Zombie Mode" first or third person shooter kit... to test how a house really holds up to a few waves of simzies turned zombies, or if it is your thing, go hunting through town... stock up on supplies, build a look, new house hold items and vehicles, even through in some zombie weapons, that sort of thing... never the less... It would be amazing to see a hole new game play, a bit past ponies and pets...

Message 1 of 3 (387 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Zombie Sims

Hero

Sims 3 Supernatural that's coming out soon has Zombies but nothing shooter.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (390 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello ellomodo4x4,

This isn't the direction The Sims 3 is taking at the moment.

However, feel free to check games like Dead Space, they provide great first person thrills (and explosions).

Welcome! Take the time to discover the community by visiting our Answer HQ Announcements section

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (379 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Sims 3 Supernatural that's coming out soon has Zombies but nothing shooter.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (391 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello ellomodo4x4,

This isn't the direction The Sims 3 is taking at the moment.

However, feel free to check games like Dead Space, they provide great first person thrills (and explosions).

Welcome! Take the time to discover the community by visiting our Answer HQ Announcements section
Message 3 of 3 (380 Views)