Re: unable to reach the Sims 4 Gallery "you must have the sims 4 registered

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Gallery not connecting from game.

★★★ Novice

I've tried it today and all works fine. Problem solved.

Message 51 of 58 (1,322 Views)

Re: You must have The Sims 4 registered to your EA account to access online feat

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have the same problem. I try to connect, but after ity trying to connect to the gallery, it says it cannot connect, then it tells me I must have a registered game to access the ggallery & community.  I've emptied cache & disconnected my origin then connected again, so that works, but it's not connecting from the game (sims 4). I dont know what to do. 

I'm trying to connect at the moment to see if mine comes on too. 

It's working! yay! Happy Simming Everyone! ♥

Message 52 of 58 (1,305 Views)

★★★ Novice
@akacat I'm able to reach the gallery now.
Message 53 of 58 (1,300 Views)

Hero

Going to mark this as solved now.

Please try the steps here if you have further issues: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/READ-FIRST-Gallery-Connection-Troubleshooting-...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 54 of 58 (1,284 Views)

Re: You must have The Sims 4 registered to your EA account to access online feat

★★★ Newbie

im having this problem now and i dont know what to do🥹

Message 55 of 58 (800 Views)

@shrvnabrhm and anyone else currently seeing this issue, the Gallery is having intermittent and limited outages.  Please use this thread:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-and-Mod-CC-Issues/READ-FIRST-Gallery-Connection-Troubleshooting-Statu...

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 56 of 58 (787 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same and it fkn sucks

I don't know what to do too

Message 57 of 58 (777 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Me too! i can enter my game game but not the gallery sadly, I hope the they fix it quickly.

Message 58 of 58 (768 Views)