Re: The Sims 4 connection problems

by bluejgalaxies

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@crinrictI am so tired my account working with Application with origin and EA desktop I have 2 accounts one is working fine not for me it's for my sister anther he doesn't want working online at games with the sims 3 and 4 he give me offline and
The circle rotates without stopping why with my account do this

Message 21 of 58 (1,531 Views)

★★ Novice

Im getting the same message too

Message 22 of 58 (1,514 Views)

★★★ Novice

It's hard to tell, like I said I had a long break from the game and decided to play again yesterday ( 5th of January ).

Message 23 of 58 (1,496 Views)

Hero
@Czarniak4 I still can't connect to the gallery currently but otherwise it works.

Hard to tell if they are connected.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 58 (1,494 Views)

Game refuses to connect

★★★★★ Novice

Each time I load the game up, its disconnected from the Sims Community servers, each time I try to connect it fails to connect but doesn't give a specific reason for the failure.

This has been happening since Friday the 1st of January 2021.

* I don't use a VPN

* I've disabled Anti-Virus and Firewalls to troubleshoot.

Message 25 of 58 (1,494 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict I am having the same issues myself. I checked my anti-virus software and it works fine, reinstalled Origin and The Sims 4 plus repaired the game but to no avail plus it is getting slow loading on to the gallery and I’m getting frustrated
Message 26 of 58 (1,477 Views)

Re: Game refuses to connect

★★ Novice

I have the same issue.  It's been happening for me since January 4th.  I have followed all the instructions to fix it and none have worked. I have no cc or mods.

Message 27 of 58 (1,479 Views)

Re: enable online access not working

★★★ Newbie
@kTheScarletWitch I had the same problem. Also, no mods are visible in the game, such a disappointment.
Message 28 of 58 (1,449 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Been having the "you must have The Sims 4 registered to your EA Account" message for two days now (at least that I know of). Tried everything in the Gallery Connection Troubleshooting thread - nothing worked. It's the regular version of the game, with the lastest update, starting the game through Origin (not a shortcut). I'm from Portugal. I really doubt it's a regional problem (the other players seem to be from all over). Think EA will be looking into this soon? For me, it started when I accessed the gallery through my browser (which works just fine) and saved a lot - next time I started the game, it would give me that error when trying to access the galery. Any more information I can give that would help?

Message 29 of 58 (1,420 Views)

Re: You must have The Sims 4 registered to your EA account to access online feat

★★★ Newbie

This is happening to me as well. My game is also in Swedish but I doubt that is the issue. Like someone else said, I haven't played my game in a while. It always works fine but not anymore.

Message 30 of 58 (1,409 Views)