Re: You must have The Sims 4 registered to your EA account to access online feat

by babygirlatwell

Original Post

Re: The Sims 4 connection problems

Hero
@Czarniak4 How long is this been going on ? EA seems to have connection issues today.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 58 (1,569 Views)

Re: You must have The Sims 4 registered to your EA account to access online feat

[ Edited ]
Hero

EA is currently having connection issues.

This is probably related to those.

Please keep an eye on this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/READ-FIRST-Gallery-Connection-Troubleshooting-...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 58 (1,634 Views)

★ Guide

My friend has. No response.

Message 13 of 58 (1,526 Views)

★ Guide

That solution didn’t work for my friend

Message 14 of 58 (1,525 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@crinrict Yes,  its not working very well today, 5 Jan 2021 @2340 Windows 10. 

Initially takes forever to connect to the Gallery, then less than a minute disconnects.  Attempt to connect again and fails. 

Im calling time on this and see what tomorrow brings......Fingers crossedSecret

Message 15 of 58 (1,559 Views)

The Sims 4 registered to your EA account

★★★★ Novice

I can't access to the gallery

It said "The Sims 4 registered to your EA account"

Message 16 of 58 (1,514 Views)

★ Novice

I am having this same problem too. I have been play TS4 since the day it came out and all of a sudden yesterday i am unable to connect to access the gallery. I contacted EA and tried every troubleshooting option, restarted my router, uninstalled mods, uninstalled and reinstalled origin and TS4 with no luck. I am waiting again to talk to someone else.

Message 17 of 58 (1,506 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 registered to your EA account

★★★★ Novice
@ChanyaGENIX It says You must have The Sims 4 registered to you EA Account to access online features. Haven't been able to get on since yesterday!
Message 18 of 58 (1,501 Views)

★★ Apprentice

haven't been able to connect to the gallery, and when I can, I'm unable to delete my own uploaded items, and given a generic error. i notice a lot of people have this same problem.

Message 19 of 58 (1,543 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

i have the same problem. it says i need a account to register my game to get in the gallery. i paid for this game when it $60 before they separated the free content with it.  and i don't have the legacy edition installed.

Message 20 of 58 (1,504 Views)