You already have all the games in this order

by mountiezane

Original Post

Re: You already have all the games in this order

★★★ Newbie

Thanks! This worked for me for Future and University, after I tried lots of other methods to no avail.

Message 61 of 79 (691 Views)

Re: What does "you already have all the games in this order" mean

★ Guide

This worked for me! Thank you so much for this solution! I had bought two Sims 3 packs for the Black Friday deal, but when I went to buy a third, I kept getting that message. This solution allowed me to purchase two more with no problem. 

Message 62 of 79 (677 Views)

★★★ Novice
This worked for me omg thank you so much i was getting so frustrated!
Message 63 of 79 (658 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes, this worked. Can be done through the Black Friday sale link. Followed your directions and was able to add all three "You already have all the games in this order" expansions (Uni Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future) into my cart and pay for it. THANKS!
Message 64 of 79 (653 Views)

★ Novice
THIS is what I needed. Worked a treat. Thank you!
Message 65 of 79 (645 Views)

Re: You already have all the games in this order

★★★ Newbie
This worked for me. Thanks for sharing!
Message 66 of 79 (631 Views)

Sims 3 Expansion Packs not available for purchase.

★★ Novice

Hello. For some reason i cannot buy certain Sims 3 Expansion Packs; University Life, Into The Future, Island Paradise, none of the Stuff Packs. Every time i try to buy one it says "You already have all the games in this order." But i don't have them or own them... I need to solve this ASAP, since the sale ends soon!

Message 67 of 79 (582 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Thank you soooo much!
Message 68 of 79 (594 Views)

★ Novice
Just wanted to say thank you for posting this as, clicking on the Black Friday sale banner worked for me! I had already contacted EA this afternoon where they told me it was a known issue with unfortunately no eta on when it will be resolved. Thanks to you I was able to purchase the last two Sims 3 expansions I was missing (University and Into the Future) So thank you so much Standard smile !!!!!!!!
Message 69 of 79 (584 Views)

★★★ Novice

it worked for me, but when i got to the proceed to review order part i got a notification telling me my request couldn't be processed. that they were unable to verify my card.

Message 70 of 79 (567 Views)