You already have all the games in this order

by mountiezane

Original Post

Re: What does "you already have all the games in this order" mean?

★★ Novice

Ok guys, someone else on this thread said it but not sure if anyone saw or tried since many are still having this problem.  If you go online and search for the game through the origin store, without looking it up or through game library (i know it takes a while to find) then it works!  

Message 51 of 79 (1,055 Views)

Re: You already have all the games in this order

★★ Novice

How do I click "add to order"? I search through the origin store and when I found Into The Future, all it gave me were the normal options - to buy, gift, or add to wishlist. Where do I find how to add it to the order?

Message 52 of 79 (1,024 Views)

Can't Buy Game on Origin PC app

★ Novice

I would like to purchase an expansion pack for the Sims 3 but every time I press the "Buy Now" button it comes up with an error message saying "You already have all of the games in this order". I've never bought that game and it doesn't show up anywhere but I did purchase one earlier that day. I've also tried to purchase other expansions to see if it was just that game doing it but it was others too. Will someone please help me fix it? I would really appreciate it because I just want this expansion.

Message 53 of 79 (955 Views)

@riven64  Once you're signed to the Origin app, click on Store on the left side of the window.  There will be a banner across the top; click the arrows until you see "Save up to 75% on The Sims 4," and select "shop now."  This will list the TS3 expansions as well.  You can click on each EP that you don't have and select "add to order" from there.

If this doesn't help you, try the other approaches in the post linked below, and please let us know if any of them work for you.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/tried-to-buy-sims-3-late-night/m-p/7190800#M233212

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 54 of 79 (994 Views)

★★ Novice
Yes! I was confused on where to go, but it worked and I was able to buy the packs I wanted! I had tried everything else, but nothing worked. The "add to order" worked and the packs are downloading right now. Thanks!
Message 55 of 79 (980 Views)

★ Novice

how did u check out? I added an expnasion pack i wanted and theres no check out option

Message 56 of 79 (910 Views)

Re: What does "you already have all the games in this order" mean

★★★ Newbie

I tried to buy the sims 3 university life, but when I clicked on buy, it said "You already have all the games in this order" and when I updated origin it didn't fix the issue, what do I do to fix it?

Message 57 of 79 (917 Views)

[ Edited ]

Since several people have posted to say that these approaches helped them, I'm marking this post as a solution for visibility.  This does not mean that anyone considers the issue solved, just that there's a temporary workaround that I want players to be able to see and use.

[Edit: screennames removed to avoid multiple tags] to anyone else still having this issue, there may be a temporary workaround, at least as long as Origin's Black Friday sale is active.

Instead of trying to puchase packs through your game library, or through the Origin app's search function, try clicking on the "Celebrate Black Friday" banner across the top of the Origin window. (It doesn't always show, but clicking on Browse on the left of the screen usually made it appear for me.)  This will bring up a list of all discounted games, which is a lot; you can use the "sort & filter" function in the upper right corner to narrow the list.  I used "simulation."  Then you'll be able to click on any TS3 EP and select "Add to Order" instead of "Buy Now," and you'll see an orange Buy button towards the top of the screen:

Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 12.21.23 AM.png

Once you've added each pack to your order, simply press the Buy button, and the payment form will appear.  You should be able to buy all the EPs you want, although SPs won't be available through this method, since they're not on sale.

To anyone reading this thread, please post back letting us know whether this works for you.  If it doesn't you can try one of these approaches:

• Buy from the Origin website rather than the app
  • Add another item to your order.  You may see the message "you already own one item in this order," but the purchase should still go through
  • Ask someone else with an Origin account to gift you the pack(s), or make a second account and gift yourself
——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 58 of 79 (2,529 Views)

★ Novice
I ended up creating an account and gifting it to my normal account and it worked! Thanks for the help!
Message 59 of 79 (867 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried this and it worked thank you very much!

Message 60 of 79 (867 Views)