You already have all the games in this order

by mountiezane

Original Post

Re: You already have all the games in this order

★★ Novice
I am having the same issue. Some packs are on sale so I’m trying to purchase Sims 3 into the future but when I click buy it tells me I have all the games in this order :/ I called them and they said it’s probably one of the bugs they need to work out. I hope they figure it out soon!
Message 41 of 79 (688 Views)

@DCB15  A few players have had success either using filters within the Origin app, or buying from the Origin website instead.  You could try either of these approaches to see if they work for you:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/You-already-have-all-the-games-in-this-order/m-p/7187687#M23317...

While we all hope EA fixes this issue, in the meantime, we have to just work around it ourselves.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 42 of 79 (683 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for the suggestion, unfortunately that does not work either. I did try purchasing directly from the website. 

But thanks anyways, 

I guess I just have to be patient until EA figures out what is going on with this expansion. 

Message 43 of 79 (679 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I tried the filter thing and it worked!!!!!
Message 44 of 79 (668 Views)

★ Novice

Hi I don't know if I'm replying to this right (first time poster) but I had this problem too and I was able to fix it by making a 2nd Origins account and gifting the games to my main account.

I hope this works for the rest of you trying to get in on this sale

Message 45 of 79 (663 Views)

★ Novice

I ended up seeing there was a glitch were a few of my expansion packs like World Adventures, which I own, saying they weren't downloaded on the Sims 3 detail screen and the packs didn't install. I went ahead and made a copy of my saves and uninstalled the whole game. No luck in trying that, but I'm going to try to create a second account and gift myself.

Message 46 of 79 (630 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

This is my first time posting on the forum, so I hope this doesn't end up in the wrong place.

I was finally able complete my purchases by going to the Origin website and clicking on "Store" on the left side then the "Shop Now" button where it says "Cozy up to some epic savings" and scrolled all the way down until The Sims 3 expansions appeared. Selected what I wanted then I just clicked "add to order" and I was able to buy it.  This is probably a temporary fix since this is using a link that I'm assuming is only going to be up during this current sale.

For some reason this was the only way I was able to get the games. I tried the filter trick on the site first but it did not work for me.

Message 47 of 79 (615 Views)

Re: What does "you already have all the games in this order" mean?

★★★ Newbie

Did you ever figure out how to download it ??

Message 48 of 79 (608 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im getting this issue right now

Message 49 of 79 (592 Views)

@micayla05 and @Carr867  I've moved your posts to this more recent thread on the subject.  It would be helpful if you could click Me Too in the initial post to let EA know how many people are having this issue.

Although this problem has not been solved, a few players have still found ways to buy the packs they wanted.  The workarounds include using filters to search for the packs in the Origin app, and then attempting to buy from that page; buying through Origin's website, rather than the app; and creating a second account from which to gift the packs to the original account.  For more details, you can read this thread starting with this post:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/You-already-have-all-the-games-in-this-order/m-p/7187687#M23317...

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 50 of 79 (584 Views)