Re: Would this laptop run Sims 3 well?

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Would this laptop run Sims 3 well?

★ Novice

I'm considering buying this laptop to play Sims 3, and was wondering if anyone could give a second opinion. Is this laptop equipped to run the game, plus many expansion packs and some mods and CC?

I was told to look for these things: at least 8Gb of RAM, CPU that runs at 3 gH or more, SSD storage unit of at least 250 Gb, Graphics card that is not integrated and is better than or equal to Radeon RX 570 or GeForce GTX 1050. From what I can see, this laptop meets these requirements and is a good deal. Please let me know if you think I'm missing something, just want to be able to play the game and all the packs I want to as cheaply as possible!

This is the link 

Message 1 of 2 (311 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Would this laptop run Sims 3 well?

@mggundy16  That's actually a very good laptop for Sims 3, and about $100 cheaper than I usually see it.  The one downside is that it doesn't have much storage, but 256 GB is enough for the game and all your user data, plus all the other small apps you'd want to install.  Additionally, the Acer has room for the secondary drive of your choice if you decide you need more storage down the road.

If you're ready to buy, this is definitely a good option.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (290 Views)