World’s with CC wont load

by brysonsputa

Original Post

Accepted Solution

World’s with CC wont load

★★ Novice

Hi everyone! Ever since the most recent bunk bed update came out, none of my worlds with CC furniture have been able to load. It will show the loading screen, however it always crashes. I’ve played other worlds without furniture CC and they all work fine. How will I be able to fix this? 

Message 1 of 3 (194 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: World’s with CC wont load

Champion (Retired)

@brysonsputa 

Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (177 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@brysonsputa 

Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (178 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you so much! some of the mods needed a quick update as well and i’m loading it up right now :D 

Message 3 of 3 (136 Views)