Woohooing changes sim into wrong clothing

by manshipboy

Original Post

Woohooing changes sim into wrong clothing

★★★ Newbie

I have a rather strange one. I have set up an outfit for all different occasions (sleep, outdoors, etc), and can switch between them correctly, but whenever my sim "woohoos", it changes into a Tron-like outfit. The outfit is a normal one I could select in CAS, but have not. The "tron" outfit also inserts itself into my planned outfits.

No mods, just a vanilla game with a bunch of expansions.

TL;DR: My sim changes into a non-planned outfit before and after woohooing.

Message 1 of 8 (450 Views)

Re: Woohooing changes sim into wrong clothing

Champion (Retired)

@manshipboy 

The outfit you describe is the default outfit for aliens. If you change him to his disguised form he will use the outfits you have planned there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 8 (407 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The Sims are not aliens, just normal people. One can use magic, the other cant (I just noticed it happens with a pre-made sim (Candy Behr) my sim married who is, to my knowledge, not an alien).

Message 3 of 8 (377 Views)

★★★ Newbie

UPDATE:

Everyone that woohoos becomes dressed like tron! No negative effects at this point have been noticed, merely cosmetic. It's very annoying, however.

Message 4 of 8 (355 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@manshipboy 

Do you have any Mods or CC? If so move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 8 (331 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No mods, vanilla game. Nothing custom.

Message 6 of 8 (308 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@manshipboy 

Did you at any point have mods or CC?

Try to repair the game. Rightclick the game in Origin and select Repair.

Message 7 of 8 (280 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@jpkarlsen vanilla game all the way, I'll try the quick repair.
Message 8 of 8 (237 Views)