Re: Won't try for a baby!

by AmiMusk

Original Post

Won't try for a baby!

★★★ Novice

When i hit try for a baby, they do their little happy dance and say yes but then the action cancels and nothing happens. Please help!

Message 1 of 6 (600 Views)

Hero

Are you using mods in your game ?  If so, please remove them

See this for more information: [PLEASE READ] Usage of Mods and Custom Content 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (583 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Please check the setting in CAS if you have chosen the option "not to get pregnant" for the female Sims and then check for the male Sims "don't make pregnant". 

I don't work for EA. If a post solves your problem, please mark it as a solution. If a post helps you or inspires you, please give it XP.

Message 3 of 6 (579 Views)

★★★ Novice

This did work, thank you. But is there anyway to find out what cc/mods caused it? I have a lot and honestly I can't live without them. 

Message 4 of 6 (561 Views)

Hero

Do you have any mods to do with pregnancy, woohoo or whatever ? You should make sure your mods are always up-to-date

CC such as hair and clothing would most likely not be the issue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (551 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

If the issue is happening for Mods/CC
To find out which mods got corrupted you can take out everything, put back half of them, test the game. If it works take those out put the other half in , hat should be broken, then keep splitting until you have one or a few left that are broken. 

Then you will find which mod got damaged.

I know this is kind of a lengthy process. I have been through this and it helps me and hope for the same for you.

I don't work or have any association with EA. I information is best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Message 6 of 6 (550 Views)