Re: Won't Repair!

by LailaBambi101

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Won't Repair!

★★★★★ Apprentice

This has never happen before but when I hit repair it says "queued" and won't repair? Any help would be appreciated Thanks Standard smile

Message 1 of 10 (11,610 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Apprentice

I tried that Phantom before I posted the problem. It did eventually fix itself and all I did was get annoyed and left it for days and it fixed itself lol Thank you so much for trying to help, I appreciate it Standard smile

View in thread

Message 3 of 10 (12,729 Views)

All Replies

Try cleaning out the cache, and try again:
http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/delete-origin-cache-files/

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 10 (11,592 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I tried that Phantom before I posted the problem. It did eventually fix itself and all I did was get annoyed and left it for days and it fixed itself lol Thank you so much for trying to help, I appreciate it Standard smile

Message 3 of 10 (12,730 Views)

★★ Novice

Tried that cache is emptu tray is empty..still won't repair game is lagging sims not cooperating

Message 4 of 10 (10,424 Views)

@1jonesy026598 this is a rather old post, could you make your own post and give us bit more information on what the problem seems to be?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 5 of 10 (10,406 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I've also had this problem and my game won't update or repair no one is responding to my requests and I'm really upset cause I cannot get the new caribbean update or the gallery update!! I cleared my cache and everything. Nothing is working!!!!

Message 6 of 10 (10,176 Views)

Hero

Hi @LailaBambi101

are you on PC or Mac ? Any error messages ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 10 (10,161 Views)

★ Apprentice

I just ran into that problem as well.

What fixed it for me was to shift click the object and then select "Reset Object (Debug)".

My scientist had spent a lot of time trying to do his expert repair without any success.

So I thought I'd give this a try while he was still going at it and voila, the stereo is repaired ^^

Hope this helps someone else along the way...

Message 8 of 10 (8,879 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It’s been quite awhile since you posted this, I’m wondering if you fixed it. If you did then how did you fix it? Mine has been like this for 4 months now.

if you know how to fix it then that would help a lot

Message 9 of 10 (6,951 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @xdattwizzygirlx,

As this thread was created almost 5 years ago now, the information would be outdated as to the causes and what might help. Could you open a new thread and add more information like what is happening for you, when did this issue start and what troubleshooting steps have you tried, for example? That should get the discussion started again and in the meantime I'll close this older discussion thread to help limit necroposting.

Thanks.
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 10 of 10 (6,924 Views)