Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Won't Repair!

by DelightfulSims

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Won't Repair!

★ Apprentice

This has never happen before but when I hit repair it says "queued" and won't repair? Any help would be appreciated Thanks Standard smile

Message 1 of 8 (4,038 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Won't Repair!

★ Apprentice

I tried that Phantom before I posted the problem. It did eventually fix itself and all I did was get annoyed and left it for days and it fixed itself lol Thank you so much for trying to help, I appreciate it Standard smile

View in thread

Message 3 of 8 (5,159 Views)

All Replies

Try cleaning out the cache, and try again:
http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/delete-origin-cache-files/

-----  

do not work for EA

Signature.png

Follow me on Twitter

Message 2 of 8 (4,022 Views)

★ Apprentice

I tried that Phantom before I posted the problem. It did eventually fix itself and all I did was get annoyed and left it for days and it fixed itself lol Thank you so much for trying to help, I appreciate it Standard smile

Message 3 of 8 (5,160 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Tried that cache is emptu tray is empty..still won't repair game is lagging sims not cooperating

Message 4 of 8 (2,854 Views)

@1jonesy026598 this is a rather old post, could you make your own post and give us bit more information on what the problem seems to be?

-----  

do not work for EA

Signature.png

Follow me on Twitter

Message 5 of 8 (2,836 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I've also had this problem and my game won't update or repair no one is responding to my requests and I'm really upset cause I cannot get the new caribbean update or the gallery update!! I cleared my cache and everything. Nothing is working!!!!

Message 6 of 8 (2,606 Views)

Hero

Hi @LailaBambi101

are you on PC or Mac ? Any error messages ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 8 (2,591 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I just ran into that problem as well.

What fixed it for me was to shift click the object and then select "Reset Object (Debug)".

My scientist had spent a lot of time trying to do his expert repair without any success.

So I thought I'd give this a try while he was still going at it and voila, the stereo is repaired ^^

Hope this helps someone else along the way...

Message 8 of 8 (1,309 Views)
sims-four-characters

The Sims 4 Patch Notes

Check out the latest updates and bug fixes

View more on EA Help
white-sims-bg

Restore a previous saved game

Choose from an automatically stored save point in The Sims 4 if your data's corrupted or you want to revert anyway.

View more on EA Help

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help