Wishing well outside apartment

by Sushi8104

Original Post

Wishing well outside apartment

★★ Novice

IMG_2464.JPG
Does anyone know how to fix this? I can't remove it from the inside of the apartment becuase its not in any of the apartments as you see in the picture, its by the elevator. I have no idea how this happened. I only put a normal sized wishing well INSIDE one of the apartments and although I did mess around with the size once I returned it back to normal and later removed it; and its not even possible to decorate outside the apartment.
Id prefer not to have to start a new game because I keep doing that and I want to for once stick to this world but if there really isnt another way then I suppose I should/can/will start a new game.

Message 1 of 6 (384 Views)

Re: Wishing well outside apartment

Hero

Hi @Sushi8104

have you tried the setting as head trick and then walking into the apartment with it and then release ? It doesn't work with all objects though.

Only other suggestion I have is using a mod to delete the object.

You'll need twistedMexi's Cheat fix and MCCC Cheat module to have that option available on the cheat menu.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (368 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried the set as head thing and it didnt work. MCCC messed up my game last time i got it and made it laggy. Is there any other way to fix it, or is my only option creating a new game?

Message 3 of 6 (364 Views)

Hero

Just put MCCC in to fix, then remove it again. You won't need it after you deleted the object.

Unfortunately, I'm not aware of any other solutions.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (351 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Thank you and happy gaming to you too Standard smile

Message 5 of 6 (336 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Any mod that enables the debug cheat options will allow you to select an option when shift-clicking on objects to Destroy them. You don't have to use MCCC.

EDIT: I stand corrected. The mod I was thinking of no longer enables the Destroy Object cheat since it was removed by the devs.

Message 6 of 6 (299 Views)