by mlaura75

Original Post

Willow Creek bug

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? Italiano
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? I really don't know how to verify.
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Vampiri, cani e gatti, usciamo insieme, vita in città, a lavoro, gita all'aria aperta, mangiamo fuori, avventura nella giungla, gita all'aria aperta, feste di lusso, esterni da sogno, cucina perfetta, accessori da brivido, divertimento in cortile.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know. maybe it's just my problem.
What happens when the bug occurs? I just have problems when I build, in fact both the city Willow Creek and the basic game things disappeared in particular all the wall's fantasies).
What do you expect to see? It really doesn't have anything to do with my problem.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

My families from Willow Creek also disappeared. Maybe it has something to do with the latest upgrade, which I did right before starting the game. 

Message 1 of 4 (567 Views)

Re: Willow Creek bug

Hero
@mlaura75 Did you test this without mods installed ?

Do you have a picture ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (527 Views)

Hero
@mlaura75 Tagging for feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (497 Views)

Hero
@mlaura75 Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (441 Views)