Re: Will this laptop run The Sims 4?

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Will this laptop run The Sims 4?

★ Novice

The laptop is the Samsung Galaxy Book Alpha 12gb. Here's the link: https://www.samsung.com/us/computing/galaxy-books/galaxy-book-flex-alpha/galaxy-book-flex-alpha-13-3...

I've accumulated enough Samsung points to redeem it and I was looking to get this laptop instead for my sister. Thank you! 

Message 1 of 3 (401 Views)

Accepted Solution

@Kaelystis  It should definitely run Sims 4, but perhaps only on medium graphics settings at best, unless your sister didn't plan on installing all of the most demanding expansion packs.

In theory, you could do better for the same price.  If you want to buy specifically from Samsung however, there aren't any better options available, at least below $1,000.  (I didn't check the more expensive options.)  So if you're looking to spend your points, then yes, this is the best choice.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (339 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

@Kaelystis Its a lovely laptop, i would recommend it.  It does have all the requirements to run The Sims 4, and great value to!

Message 2 of 3 (348 Views)

@Kaelystis  It should definitely run Sims 4, but perhaps only on medium graphics settings at best, unless your sister didn't plan on installing all of the most demanding expansion packs.

In theory, you could do better for the same price.  If you want to buy specifically from Samsung however, there aren't any better options available, at least below $1,000.  (I didn't check the more expensive options.)  So if you're looking to spend your points, then yes, this is the best choice.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 3 of 3 (340 Views)