Re: Will this PC runs Sims 4? Computer newbie here!

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Will this PC runs Sims 4? Computer newbie here!

★★★ Newbie

Hello!

Apologies if this is in the wrong place, or if the answer is obvious, I’ve read the requirements a million times, but they mean nothing to me. I’ve been playing sims on my MacBook Air and it has finally said no more! Looking for a cheap PC that will run my game.

will this do the job? 

Intel i5 760 (2.8ghz),

Asus P7P55D Motherboard,

8gb Ram,

500gb HDD

Asus GTX560ti - 1gb Graphics.

XFX Pro 650watt PSU,

DVD/CD RW

Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 4 (229 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@arichards211  Looks good for the Sims games as long as you have a 64 bit operating system. This system may be weak for 3D games coming to market now like Fallout 4.

Message 2 of 4 (217 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@roberta591 wrote:

@arichards211  Looks good for the Sims games as long as you have a 64 bit operating system. This system may be weak for 3D games coming to market now like Fallout 4.

Thank you for the swift reply.

My intention is to only use the PC for Sims 4 and general usage. I will find out about the operating system.

Message 3 of 4 (209 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@roberta591

Fallout 4 came out some years ago Fallout 76 (online only) will come in November. Personally I'm looking forward to Fallout 5 but that will likely be at least a year from now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 4 (178 Views)