Re: Will the Sims 4 dive deeper in the writing skill?

by crinrict

Original Post

Will the Sims 4 dive deeper in the writing skill?

★★★ Newbie

I have always loved the writer skill in the Sims games. Being a writer myself I have found a few crucial missing concepts absent in the Sims 3 and would like to ask you if they will be included in the 4th installment. One of which is the fact that of all the hours I have spent playing Sims that are writers, many of which have wrote bestsellers, their books never appear out in the world, which is a shame. I would love for bookstores and public NPC Sims in general to either showcase my book or read it in public. Another is the fact that publishing ideals are very limited. There should be literary Agents and Publishers within the neighborhood that can help your book be successful but you would need to go to them like as a director in the Sims 3 would to the Movie set and sell the screenplays they wrote, but instead it involves more of a down to the number experience. Instead of just awarding novels and books written by a Sim a Bestseller, a hit or a flop, you should have how many copies have been sold number wise, such as:

A Sim's Tragic Life

by Sim Example

Bestseller

19,700 copies sold this week

This I feel would greatly increase the writer skill itself. Please answer my questions regarding this topic, I will be anxiously awaiting your response.

sincerely, JBF.

Message 1 of 2 (340 Views)

Re: Will the Sims 4 dive deeper in the writing skill?

Hero

Heya,

the AnswerHQ is for people with issues, to help them get back into their games. Sims 4 forum is therefore atm mostly for people with pre-order issue (although a lot of those can only be answered by Customer Support).

If you have any suggestions, praises, concerns, please use the brand new Origin Sims 4 forum here: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/categories/show/257.page

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (331 Views)