Will the Simpoints Ads Return?

by LadyAlkali

Original Post

Will the Simpoints Ads Return?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Though it's been a long time, I would like an answer from someone who works at EA Games, if it's possible. Or at least someone with inside knowledge. Not just for my sake, but for others who really want to purchase more things from the Sims 3 Store. The Sims 3 is still very important to a great number of us, including myself, and I would be very grateful, should EA read this and the other requests, and fix the problem to the Simpoints not giving them from the ads, so they can return to the website. I know the Sims 4 is the main focus of the Sims franchise right now, but a lot of us are very eager to enhance our Sims 3 games again. I do believe the ads give EA revenue when we watch them, do they not? That's not the point though, the point is, all of us here love the Sims 3, and though its commercial heyday has come and gone, very much like the previous two franchises, it's very treasured amongst us in the community. I'm positive that if this is properly acknowledged and looked into, that the free Simpoints ads can be fixed with possibly some debugging and code fixing. It saves us a lot of money to do so, and EA will still receive the same revenue from the ads we watch, theoretically speaking.

Thanks!

-ChiniChani

P.S. Relevancy to this is debatable, but I've been encouraged from an agent who works at EA Games to post this so that this issue can be acknowledged.

Message 1 of 1 (312 Views)