Re: Will somone at EA please deal with this bully!

by eacharlotte

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Will somone at EA please deal with this bully!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Debbidoo has a long history of claiming vicimization on the forum.  She has also accused many simmers of weird, bizarre, impossible and often illegal actions (she directly accused several people of stealing her games).

Here's one of the most infamous ones.  I redacted the name, but the thread is STILL available on the forum for anyone to read:

"How do I get ********'s [name redacted] controlling St. Patrick's Day badge off of my Avatar? This is probably how he stole my games!"

And now she's created this thread to accuse me of saying mean things about her and being a bully.   

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/578127.page

I've taken screenshots of many of her previous posts since many of her threads get deleted.  However, I figured that she would eventually begin targeting me so I kept proof to protect myself later.  I will give this proof to an EA rep if needed.

Message 1 of 4 (407 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hello katzmeowz,

The purpose of Answer HQ is to provide people with an answer about the various games we support.

To address community issues on the official Sims 3 website, please contact a moderator or an administator on these boards.

Welcome! Take the time to discover the community by visiting our Answer HQ Announcements section

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (358 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Well, the thread's now locked, but her nasty accusations are still there for anyone to read (as are many of her other libelous remarks against other simmers in other locked, but still readable, threads)

She directly called me out in the first post of the thread and mentions me 4 times in 3 posts.  I only went to the thread after searching for my name and seeing her nasty accusations.  Flaming is against the rules and she frequently violates that rule.  Is it not a bannable offense?

- No Flaming. No Trolling. Flaming is intentionally posting hurtful, insulting, or harassing messages to others.

Another one of her posts where she calls someone out by name and makes THREATS!--

So, ********* [name redacted], EA told me you tried to lay claim to my games and my Avatar...got my games back and deleted a few of my things and you can forget about stealing The Gothique Generations,buddy! I might be visiting your blog next and doing some of the things you did to me. So, leave my stories alone and get a life! You are a common criminal and I did go to the Police about you already! So, stay out of my games and my Avatar! And you will never be the creator of Scarlette Gothique. So, be annoyed...FOREVER!

Message 2 of 4 (398 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I've never dealt with her but she sounds really bad. Hope EA helps you deal with her!

Message 3 of 4 (360 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hello katzmeowz,

The purpose of Answer HQ is to provide people with an answer about the various games we support.

To address community issues on the official Sims 3 website, please contact a moderator or an administator on these boards.

Welcome! Take the time to discover the community by visiting our Answer HQ Announcements section
Message 4 of 4 (359 Views)