Will Sims 4 be avalible on Steam?

by veronixx982

Original Post

Will Sims 4 be avalible on Steam?

★ Newbie

Hi EA,

I just wondered if the Sims 4 will be avalible for buy on Steam? Thank you for answer Standard smile

Message 1 of 4 (3,517 Views)

Re: Will Sims 4 be avalible on Steam?

Hero (Retired)

at the moment the TS4 is PC there is no info for Mac's Steam or other consoles yet

Message 2 of 4 (3,501 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Hello,

Could you please post any questions about the Sims 4 being on other platforms in this thread: Sims 4 being on platforms

At the moment The Sims 4 has only been announced for PC through EA's Origin service. We do not have any other official information about the game being on other platforms (Sims 4 for Mac has not yet been confirmed either), therefore we cannot say whether Sims 4 will be available to buy on Steam.

I hope this helps and keep simming,

Cody

EDIT: @rumbutter - it seems we posted almost at the same time. Not trying to piggyback Confusedmileywink:

Message 3 of 4 (3,499 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@CodySimstein wrote:

Hello,

Could you please post any questions about the Sims 4 being on other platforms in this thread: Sims 4 being on platforms

At the moment The Sims 4 has only been announced for PC through EA's Origin service. We do not have any other official information about the game being on other platforms (Sims 4 for Mac has not yet been confirmed either), therefore we cannot say whether Sims 4 will be available to buy on Steam.

I hope this helps and keep simming,

Cody

@EDIT: @rumbutter - it seems we posted almost at the same time. Not trying to piggyback Confusedmileywink:

LOL np and don't worry about it   Cody  Standard smile it does happen typing and replying at the same time Standard smile

Message 4 of 4 (3,495 Views)