by crinrict

Original Post

Will Not Go Past Loading Screen

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.54.120.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, all game packs but outdoor retreat, my first pet, bowling night, perfect patio, and the two free stuff packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? For me, it happens whenever I try and load a household to play
What happens when the bug occurs? The loading screen never goes away. It will not close either without using the task manager.
What do you expect to see? I expect the game to open and to be able to play my household.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. It started after the most recent update. I have tried to update everything with it, but either I missed something, or something is wrong with the game. My guess is it is with the CC, because it doesn't do it when CC has been disabled, but I have no idea what CC might be causing it.

Message 1 of 2 (152 Views)

Re: Will Not Go Past Loading Screen

Hero
@simsaminyt Moving this to tech as this issue is mostly mod related.

Please remove your mods and make sure to only put back the ones that still work and check for updates on the rest.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (128 Views)