Re: Why wont my sims load at the bottom in cas?

by crinrict

Original Post

Why wont my sims load at the bottom in cas?

★★ Novice

Does anyone else have the problem where in cas there sims will load forever at the bottom. It doesn't always do this but I have a lot of cc/mods and when I put on cc on my sims it will sometimes start to load at the bottom in cas and never stop. And if I want to try to save the household when its doing that my game will start loading and never stop and I cant get out the game. And if I try to  enter the world when it does that it doesn't work. Its super frustrating because I just want to play my game and it will randomly forever load. And I cant tell if its certain cc or not because sometimes in cas ill click on something that normally wont cause that to happen and then it will just start loading forever again. And this all started happening after the hair swatches wouldn't work and I tried to fix it myself by using the sims 4 studio and I did a batch fix to allow cc for random because I was told it would work and it totally messed up my game and a lot of cc went missing. Someone help please! Frown

Message 1 of 2 (167 Views)

Re: Why wont my sims load at the bottom in cas?

Hero

Hi @Alexandraleosims

does sound like you have some incompatible custom content, maybe mods in your game.

Best thing to do is weed through everything and remove what's messing up the game (long loading can also have to do with the sheer amount of custom content you're using)

Use the 50/50 method described here: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (145 Views)