Re: Why wont my sims 3 sims sleep

by ladyapia

Original Post

Why wont my sims 3 sims sleep

★★★ Newbie

all of my sims are sleep deprived but won’t sleep. i’ll click their beds so they sleep, but they won’t do it. there’s no bubble explaining they can’t reach there, there’s nothing in the way, they just won’t sleep. i deleted the beds and re-added them. they’ll nap and that’s it. they’re no tvs on, no one has a bed claimed, idk what to do, PLEASE someone help me.

Message 1 of 4 (609 Views)

@dxddytxri  Are the sims willing to sleep in different beds?  They might not want to sleep in the same one if their relationship isn't high enough.  Please also try placing the bed(s) in a different room.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 4 (592 Views)

★★ Novice

Same thing was happening to my Sims too.  I found out that it was the bed and somehow the Sims were being locked out of the bed.  I did not set the ownership of the bed but it still was keeping them out of their beds.  So I just deleted that bed and replaced it with a new bed.  If you have modified your beds make sure to save them so you don't have to redo the the bed design every time the Sims decide they don't like the bed.  I think the Sims just get tired of the old mattress and want a new one.  LOL!   So far this has worked for me, it does still happen off and on so I just get a new bed.  Hope this helps.

Message 3 of 4 (567 Views)

★★ Novice

I want to add that I have since discovered that it is the maid's fault!  I have since locked her out of the rooms so she cannot make the bed.  And I have not had any problems with not being able to sleep again!  

Message 4 of 4 (432 Views)