Re: Why won't my sims 3 university become ungrayed/available

by KIRSTEN_WILKES

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why won't my sims 3 university become ungrayed/available

★★★ Newbie

It is 8:39am on March 5th and by sims 3 university will not come available on origin. I logged out and logged back in, I have refreshed a bunch of times and it will not become ungrayed. I am starting to get really upset, because everything on the sims 3 website is already downloaded!! Help me please!

Message 1 of 11 (693 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Sorry, but that's the only option that will help. Please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor.

You need to log in with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Category", and "Platform" to see the contact options. Please choose phone or chat as contact option.

Thanks,
Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 11 (634 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

I have had this exact problem. I thought maybe I could live chat with one of the EA people to get an answer but i have to wait 155 more minutes to even connect with one. 

Message 2 of 11 (676 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

You are in the wrong Forum. This is for SimCity.

Message 3 of 11 (652 Views)

Community Manager

I'll move this to the Sims boards.

spectre.png
Message 4 of 11 (647 Views)

★★ Novice

Everything I have read has told me to contact customer service. I really dont want to sit in front of my computer for another two and a half hours though. 

Message 5 of 11 (642 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry, but that's the only option that will help. Please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor.

You need to log in with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Category", and "Platform" to see the contact options. Please choose phone or chat as contact option.

Thanks,
Ursula

spectre.png
Message 6 of 11 (635 Views)

★★ Novice

No.  This is not resolved.  I waited two hours for a live chat option, and more than 3 hours ago I was told that this was a "known problem" and that there was no eta for a fix. 

Message 7 of 11 (596 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm getting really annoyed at the fact that whenever a new Sims game comes out there is always an issue. It's annoying. 

Message 8 of 11 (575 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I went from 10-15 minute wait to 170-180 minute wait AFTER going from 20-25min wait to the 10-15.

BAD EA FOR RELEASING TWO MAJOR PRODUCTS ON SAME DAY!!!

-----------------------

EDIT: Three minuites after I posted this I refreshed the my games page of Origin, and both SimCity (which I bought cd for and couldn't instal) and University are now available.

Message 9 of 11 (534 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I still have grayed / unavailable - this SUCKS !!!

I wish someone from E.A. would just 'Man-Up' and admit they got it wrong again and built up everyones hopes of a March 5 release then couldn't handle it.

They have been taking pre-order cash for over a month now - surely this must be illegal ?????

Sick of this - I'll keep refreshing and hope for the best - I don't play the game myself, but my daughter is giving me SERIOUS grief as if it's my fault the dozy twits at E.A. keep failing to deliver on a promise.

Matt Wilkes, England

Message 10 of 11 (508 Views)