Re: Why won't any items in my house work?

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Why won't any items in my house work?

★★★ Newbie

All my stuff in my Sims 4 isn't working! Whenever I order my sim to use any household item it will come up in their queue, but then say that they are unable to do it. This occurs on any item I order my sim to use such showers, beds, ovens and chairs, literally anything in my house. Yet they are able to walk places or talk to other sims. This is happening with all my worlds and households. Last time I was playing Sims I went to save and exit and it completely froze up and was stuck loading so I had to just switch my computer off at the power point. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with the stuff in my sims not working but i thought it might have some sort of a connection.

If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know because I can't play Sims at all with nothing working.

Also I've tried repairing my game, shutting it down and it's not just my cc items either.

Message 1 of 2 (193 Views)

Re: Why won't any items in my house work?

Champion (Retired)

Do you have any Mods or CC? If so move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (186 Views)