Why isn’t my cc working anymore

by jackkate41

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why isn’t my cc working anymore

★★★★★ Newbie

So, one day I was thinking of trying to get more cc for my sims. So I went on an entire shopping spree and put all .package files in my mods folder, etc. I never deleted my old cc, I just left it in my mods folder, because I still use it. But when I went into the sims, none of my new cc was showing up. I always update my game and I have mods and script mods turned on. Electronic Arts folder is located on my desktop, and as u can see, I have a lot of mods and over half of them aren’t showing up! Can someone please help me?

Message 1 of 5 (689 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why isn’t my cc working anymore

Hero (Retired)
@jackkate41

After each update, most scripts mods and a large part of CC will no longer be compatible with the game. The more old CC and mods are the greater the risk is that it will be spoiled after a patch and even it will break the game. Checking which has broken down and searching for new updated versions is the price that each player pays for using mods and CC. Perhaps you have downloaded such CC's that are no longer compatible with the game.
For more info have a look here
https://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2018/11/mods-custom-content-doesnt-show-up/

I don't work for EA

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (636 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie

I was able to apply my cc to my game before that’s why I have old cc.

Message 2 of 5 (680 Views)

@jackkate41  I've moved your post to the Sims 4 tech section.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 3 of 5 (651 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@jackkate41

After each update, most scripts mods and a large part of CC will no longer be compatible with the game. The more old CC and mods are the greater the risk is that it will be spoiled after a patch and even it will break the game. Checking which has broken down and searching for new updated versions is the price that each player pays for using mods and CC. Perhaps you have downloaded such CC's that are no longer compatible with the game.
For more info have a look here
https://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2018/11/mods-custom-content-doesnt-show-up/

I don't work for EA
Message 4 of 5 (637 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you for helping me! :D I’ll make sure to look for newer mods, so thanks again!! :DD

Message 5 of 5 (607 Views)