Why is there 2 discs in The Sims 4?

by tillypippa

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why is there 2 discs in The Sims 4?

★ Newbie

Why is there 2 discs in the Sims 4? Does the second one have limted edition content?

Message 1 of 5 (51,213 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why is there 2 discs in The Sims 4?

★★ Apprentice

The installation is up to 8.5gb if I remember correctly, so my best guess is that one disc holds up to 5 or 6gb, while the second disc holds the last 2 or 3gb. While the limited content is downloaded through Origin, depending on the edition you have gotten.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (51,020 Views)

All Replies

Hero

You should be prompted for the second unless your game downloaded instead of installed from disc.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (51,025 Views)

★★ Apprentice

The installation is up to 8.5gb if I remember correctly, so my best guess is that one disc holds up to 5 or 6gb, while the second disc holds the last 2 or 3gb. While the limited content is downloaded through Origin, depending on the edition you have gotten.

Message 3 of 5 (51,021 Views)

★★★ Newbie
What is the 2nd disc for on Sims 4 game ?
Message 4 of 5 (11,213 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Read previous replies in this thread.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 5 (11,209 Views)