Why is my game crashing after sim gives birth?

by EmmaB86

Original Post

Re: Why is my game crashing after sim gives birth?

Hero

Hopefully someone else can provide you with help then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 16 (560 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Like, I genuinely thank you for trying to help.  It's just no one seems to know what's causing this to actually provide sufficient help.

Because with or without mods, it was happening.  With fully updated system specs, it was happening.  With having repaired the game and all my DLC for it, it was happening.  With having fully uninstalled and re-installed the game, it was happening.

I don't know why it was happening, and honestly no one else seems to, either.  Especially given all the advice that I've seen given out to fix it so far is all stuff that everyone's already been trying and just hasn't been helping/working.

All I know for sure right now is that it was happening after the toddler update, and that after a fifth re-installation it's now suddenly running just fine.

Hopefully others with this issue will have better luck than having to aggravatingly re-install their game five freaking times.

Message 12 of 16 (559 Views)

★★ Novice

Guess Ill have to do the same thing as you Disappointed

Message 13 of 16 (527 Views)

★ Novice

it works now after i remove all my mods!! thanks a lot!!

Message 14 of 16 (487 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue. I do manage to get my babies home. The I get blinking words "Text Field". I did discover I need to update MC Command center, and I haven't tried since updating that. It is concerning. I know it isn't my system. My computer is a a msi GA65 Stealth with a GForce GTX 16 series. 

Message 15 of 16 (247 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Teachergotgame,

This thread will be locked to limit necroposting as it's been resurrected after 4 years inactive. The information in here would be relevant to 4 years ago, whereas a new thread would gather advice and troubleshooting relevant for current times. Could you create a new thread and share this information in the opening post as well as any additional information please?

Thank you.

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 16 of 16 (235 Views)