Re: Why is cc hair looking like this in live mode...?

by aly975

Original Post

Why is cc hair looking like this in live mode...?

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Im having an issue with a cc hair in game, along with some other hairs but ill use this one as an example. In cas and close up in game the hair looks great, but as soon as i zoom out theres a bunch of white lines running through the hair. Im not sure if this is an issue with the hair mesh itself and it will look like this on everyones game, or if its an issue on my end.

Maybe someone who has this hair already could let me know if it looks the same for you, or if someone could test it out in their game that would be super helpful. This is "Raine" Hair by leahlillith on the simsresource. Other hairs by the creator also have the same problem, but ive seen some of my other hairs that are by different people do this too but not as much to the point where its way too obvious.

LAPTOP MODE IS OFF

Message 1 of 14 (1,759 Views)

★★ Pro

@aly975

You might try checking where you downloaded it from for an updated version of the hair with a new mesh.

Message 2 of 14 (1,697 Views)

★ Apprentice

its still a fairly new hair, and even newer or older hairs do this. the creator says on her end it looks fine.

Message 3 of 14 (1,672 Views)

★ Apprentice

anyone?

Message 4 of 14 (1,617 Views)

★★ Pro

@aly975

It may be that there isn't anything anyone can do about issues like this.

If you've already contacted the creator and they know about the issue and have tried to fix it, then there isn't anything else that can be done.

You can either keep it in game as is, or delete it.

Message 5 of 14 (1,607 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've had this problem before, my graphic settings were set to low medium. I changed my settings to ultra and it fixed itself. Depending on the type of computer you have , changing you're graphic settings higher can make your game lag and slow down.

Message 6 of 14 (1,571 Views)

★ Apprentice

@VidiaHecate my settings were already set pretty high, i even tried ultra and that did not help Frown

Message 7 of 14 (1,521 Views)

★★★ Novice

You need to un check "Laptop Mode" in settings this has happened to me before and it fixed it straight away.Hope this helps. 

Message 8 of 14 (1,508 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@morganbethanyx laptop mode is off already, i never turn it on 

Message 9 of 14 (1,488 Views)

★★★ Novice

That's strange I never turned mines on either but it already was.

Message 10 of 14 (1,483 Views)