Why doesn't my mouse show in The Sims 4?

by MariBrask332

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why doesn't my mouse show in The Sims 4?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

When I go to the game The Sims 4 it doesn't show my mouse. It takes like 10 minutes to exit because I can't see the mouse! That's why I cannot play either. Please fix this I reported this about a week or two ago and the Origin staff apparently doesn't do anything about this issue. So just please fix this!!! I want to play!

Message 1 of 6 (3,417 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why doesn't my mouse show in The Sims 4?

Hero

Hi @MariBrask332

this is usually caused by mouse trails on.

Go to your settings and turn them off and the mouse cursor should appear.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (3,421 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

No one here can come to your house to fix this. It is not the game as millions of players don't have such an issue so you need to figure out what your problem is.

Try looking in mouse settings to see if something isn't right there or try a different mouse.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 6 (3,381 Views)

Hero

Hi @MariBrask332

this is usually caused by mouse trails on.

Go to your settings and turn them off and the mouse cursor should appear.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 6 (3,422 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That's so random! this just happened today but I have been playing this game for months with no problems and I've never touched the mouse settings, why did it randomly start happening now? also, I don't have mouse trails selected...

Message 4 of 6 (2,574 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict ok, well i spoke too soon. I turned off "hide mouse while typing" and the trackpoint secondary mouse on my laptop and it works now. Thanks for pointing us in the right direction, and I'm sorry if my first reply sounded snap-ish. *sheepish grin *
Message 5 of 6 (2,573 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @PrIoNsKe as this thread is quite old I am going to go ahead and lock it.

If having an issue please create a new thread with as much info as possible.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (2,535 Views)