Re: Why does sims 4 dine out not work right.

by crinrict

Original Post

Why does sims 4 dine out not work right.

★★★ Newbie
Purchased the game when it was released and it STILL does not work right. Very frustrating as I cant keep any staff or get restaurant reviews up. Wondering if anyone else had these issues? Staff disappear everytime i load a new game, just dont see the point in the game
Message 1 of 6 (290 Views)

Hero

If you start a new game, then you won't have the staff or the Sims you've been playing with in your old game. That's normal.

Do you mean each time you start the game ?

Do the employees you hired still exist in your household manager ?

Have you tried this: http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2016/06/restaurant-employees-and-culling/ ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (281 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Just seems to be that everytime I try to get restaurant reviews up, my staff have all disappeared and cant hire any new ones 😫 Thabks for the advice though, will give it a try! Happy simmin to u aswell 😊
Message 3 of 6 (266 Views)

Hero

So they still work for you but don't show up or why can't you hire new ones ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (257 Views)

★★★ Newbie
They either dont show up or when they do, they just stand there and dont serve anyone. I then try and fire them or hire new ones and it wont let me, then it wont let me close the restaurant. Beginning to give in with the whole thing now as it just keeps freezing as well. Thanks again for helping
Message 5 of 6 (249 Views)

Hero

Sounds like restaurant corruption.

Try to sell it through the world map and re-buy

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (242 Views)